This is not your typical voice studio where you “just” learn to sing. At Vox Fox Studios, we select career-minded singers to work with. We focus on developing you as an artist and brand. We’ll focus on writing songs, finding your own distinctive style, creating unique covers that will be “shareable” beyond your circle of friends and family, practice recording technique and perfect live performance skills, all while refining your vocal technique.
There are two options for meeting your goals:
- Covers: $400 – all “in-house” production (no outside studios, musicians or producers needed). Fifty percent non-refundable payment made up front to begin production, remaining 50% paid upon completion before Master Recording is delivered.
- Originals: $600 – all “in-house” production (no outside studios, musicians or producers needed). Fifty percent non-refundable payment made up front to begin production, remaining 50% paid upon completion before Master Recording is delivered.
Writing, recording and producing one song at a time for a set fee. The frequency of our sessions will depend on where we are at in the process of producing a song and what our schedules will allow. The length of time it may take will vary but should be around 6 to 8 weeks per song. You will have a professional quality demo recording of your song sufficient for videos and/or online sales (iTunes, etc.)
*Additional costs for other musicians, studios, engineers, producers, etc., will depend on the rates charged by such individuals. Any hiring of additional personnel will be discussed and agreed upon before hiring.
- 45 minutes - $50 each or $200 month
- 1 hour - $60 each or $240 month
- 30 minute "voice lessons only" are available for $40 each
The fee for the entire month is to be paid by the first session of every month. We’ll do most of our work during those sessions but occasionally, should we be working on a “final mix and demo” of your song, I will need to spend time to mix or produce without you there. Any time that I spend working on your projects outside of our time together will be logged and billed at the end of the month at $50/hour.
*Both of these options are treated as a “work for hire” business transaction which means you are hiring me for my time and will owe me no further compensation for any royalties earned by the song or songs we work on together unless we make some future agreement outside of this Studio Policy Agreement.